Description PTFE tube AWG-7T
This PTFE tube AWG-7T has an outside diameter of 3.76 mm (OD) and an inside diameter of 4.52 mm (ID). So the wall thickness is 0.38 mm. Our PTFE tubes are made exclusively from first-class PTFE granulate and no recycled material is added. So we can always guarantee high quality. We also meet the highest demands within the industry in terms of diameter tolerances.
AWG-tubes in PTFE
American Wire Gauge PTFE tubes, abbreviated AWG PTFE tubes, are generally used for electrical insulation applications. The AWG diameter corresponds to the AWG thickness of the power wire. Our AWG hoses can also be ordered in any length with the PTFE tube productgenerator and in addition to the excellent insulating properties, the PTFE tubes have a wide temperature range (-70 °C to +260 °C) are highly resistant to chemicals, weather resistant and non-flammable. In addition, PTFE tubes have no adhesion, very low friction and are UV-resistant (does not age).
Properties of PTFE:
√ Excellent chemical resistance
√ Large temperature range
√ Very low coefficient of friction
√ Greatest resistance to fatigue
√ FDA approved
√ Low dielectric constant
If you are looking for more information about the unique material PTFE then the full description on the properties of PTFE on Wikipedia might be interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polytetrafluoroethylene
Order PTFE tube with 8 benefits ǀ PTFEtubeshop.com
This AWG-7T or 3,76 mm id x 4,52 mm od PTFE tube is supplied to our 8 core values:
1) Shipment within 24 hours for stock items
2) PTFE tube, first class quality with tight tolerances, also view the product specifications
3) Cut to size is optional
4) Customer specific stock and Just-in-time delivery; contact us to discuss the possibilities
5) Delivery on credit, Please fill the following form is you wish to open an account
6) Worldwide delivery
7) CO2 reduction, we plant a tree for every 20 kilos of material that we sell
8) We have the lowest prices, should our price not be right. Let us know and we will give you an alternative offer
If you would like some additional information about PTFE tubes or in particular this PTFE hose 3.76 mm id x 4.52 mm od, take a look at the downloads tab, there you will find extensive information about chemical resistance, bending radius and the general datasheet. If you have any further questions, Jeroen our product specialist, is at your disposal!