Description round PTFE 28 mm rod
This PTFE rod has 28 mm diameter and a length of 1000 mm. Our PTFE rods are exclusively made from first class PTFE granules, with no addition of recycled materials. This allows us to always guarantee high quality. In terms of straightness and tolerances in the outer diameter we also conform to the highest requirements within the sector.
PTFE rods have a wide temperature margin (-70 °C to +260 °C), are highly resistant to chemicals, weather resistant and non-flammable. Besides, PTFE rod has no adhesion, very low friction and is UV resistant (does not age).
Properties of PTFE:
√ Excellent chemical resistance
√ Large temperature range
√ Very low coefficient of friction
√ Greatest resistance to fatigue
√ FDA approved
√ Low dielectric constant
If you are looking for more information about the unique material PTFE then the full description on the properties of PTFE on Wikipedia might be interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polytetrafluoroethylene
Order PTFE rod 28 mm diameter x 1000 mm long with 8 benefits ǀ PTFEtubeshop.com
This PTFE rod is supplied to our 8 core values:
1) Shipment within 24 hours for stock items
2) PTFE tube, first class quality with tight tolerances, also view the product specifications
3) Cut to size is optional
4) Customer specific stock and Just-in-time delivery; contact us to discuss the possibilities
5) Delivery on credit, Please fill the following form is you wish to open an account
6) Worldwide delivery
7) CO2 reduction, we plant a tree for every 20 kilos of material that we sell
8) We have the lowest prices, should our price not be right. Let us know and we will geive you an alternative offer
If you have any other questions or you would like some extra information about PTFE rods, please also have a look at the tab downloads for extensive information about chemical resistance, bending radius and the general data sheet. If you have any further questions, Jeroen our product specialist is ready for you!