PTFE heat shrink sleeve – AWG20 – 1,5 mm before shrinkage – 0,97 mm after shrinkage
This PTFE AWG20 shrink tube, has an expanded inner diameter of 1.5 mm and has an inner diameter after maximum shrinkage of 0.97 mm. The wall thickness after maximum shrinkage is 0.3 mm (+/-0.05 mm).
Our PTFE heat shrink sleeves are made exclusively from first class PTFE granulate and no recycled material is added. As a result, we can always guarantee high quality. We also meet the highest requirements within the industry in terms of tolerances on the diameter.
PTFE heat shrink sleeve
PTFE heat shrink tubing has excellent dielectric strength making it very suitable for lining wires and other electrical components. Also, in environments with aggressive chemicals, high temperatures or moisture risks, PTFE heat shrink tubing is used as a protective layer.
Properties of PTFE:
√ Excellent chemical resistance
√ Large temperature range
√ Very low coefficient of friction
√ Greatest resistance to fatigue
√ FDA approved
√ Low dielectric constant
If you are looking for more information about the unique material PTFE then the full description on the properties of PTFE on Wikipedia might be interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polytetrafluoroethylene
Order PTFE tube with 8 benefits ǀ PTFEtubeshop.com
This PTFE heat shrink sleeve – AWG20 is supplied to our 8 core values:
1) Shipment within 24 hours for stock items
2) PTFE tube, first class quality with tight tolerances, also view the product specifications
3) Cut to size is optional
4) Customer specific stock and Just-in-time delivery; contact us to discuss the possibilities
5) Delivery on credit, Please fill the following form is you wish to open an account
6) Worldwide delivery
7) CO2 reduction, we plant a tree for every 20 kilos of material that we sell
8) We have the lowest prices, should our price not be right. Let us know and we will give you an alternative offer
If you would like some additional information about PTFE tubes or in particular this PTFE heat shrink sleeve – AWG20, take a look at the downloads tab, there you will find extensive information about chemical resistance, bending radius and the general datasheet. If you have any further questions, Jeroen our product specialist, is at your disposal!