Antistatic PTFE tube
Antistatic PTFE tube – When do you need it?
An antistatic PTFE tube is used in situations where a static charge can cause problems, for example with a high flow speed, there is a risk of electrical sparks. These sparks can cause holes in the PTFE tube or might the medium. When working with flammable and hazardous products an anti-static PTFE tube might be required. The filler in these tubes ensures good conductivity but does not prevent the static charge.
Properties Antistatic PTFE tube
Of course our antistatic PTFE tubes also have the excellent properties of our standard PTFE tubing:
- fire-resistant and flame-resistant
- Workable temperature range from -190c to + 250c
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Resistant to water
- Very low coefficient of friction
- Great resistance to fatigue
- FDA approved
- The resistance of anti-static (conductive) PTFE tubes does not exceed 106Ω.
Ordering an antistatic PTFE tube
If you want to order an anti-static, conductive PTFE hose, we have the following diameters in stock:
- Anti static PTFE tube 4 mm x 6 mm
- Anti static PTFE tube 6 mm x 8 mm
- Anti static PTFE tube 8 mm x 10 mm
- Anti static PTFE tube 10 mm x 12 mm
If your diameter size is not mentioned above, please request a quote here.
8 core values of PTFEtubeshop.com
1) Shipment within 24 hours for stock items
2) PTFE tube, first class quality with tight tolerances, also view the product specifications
3) Cut to size is optional
4) Customer specific stock and Just-in-time delivery; contact us to discuss the possibilities
5) Delivery on credit, Please fill the following form is you wish to open an account
6) Worldwide delivery
7) CO2 reduction, we plant a tree for every 20 kilos of material that we sell
8) We have the lowest prices, should our price not be right. Let us know and we will give you an alternative offer