This PTFE tube has an outside diameter of 24 mm (OD) and an inside diameter of 21 mm (ID). So the wall thickness is 1,5 mm. Our PTFE tubes are made exclusively from first-class PTFE granulate and no recycled material is added. So we can always guarantee high quality. We also meet the highest demands within the industry in terms of diameter tolerances.
With our PTFE tube product generator you can also order this PTFE tube 21 mm x 24 mm in cut -to-size pieces so they will perfectly fitt your product or application. PTFE tubes have a large temperature range (-70 ° C to +260 ° C) and are highly resistant to chemicals, weather-resistant and are non-flammable. In addition, PTFE tubes are non-adhesive, have very low friction and are UV resistant (does not age).
Properties of PTFE:
√ Excellent chemical resistance
√ Large temperature range
√ Very low coefficient of friction
√ Greatest resistance to fatigue
√ FDA approved
√ Low dielectric constant
If you are looking for more information about the unique material PTFE then the full description on the properties of PTFE on Wikipedia might be interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polytetrafluoroethylene
Order PTFE tube 21 mm x 24 mm with 8 benefits ǀ PTFEtubeshop.com
This 21 x 24 mm PTFE tubing is supplied to our 8 core values:
1) Shipment within 24 hours for stock items
2) PTFE tube, first class quality with tight tolerances, also view the product specifications
3) Cut to size is optional
4) Customer specific stock and Just-in-time delivery; contact us to discuss the possibilities
5) Delivery on credit, Please fill the following form is you wish to open an account
6) Worldwide delivery
7) CO2 reduction, we plant a tree for every 20 kilos of material that we sell
8) We have the lowest prices, should our price not be right. Let us know and we will give you an alternative offer
If you have any other questions or you would like some extra information about PTFE tubes or in particular this 21 mm x 24 mm PTFE tube, please also have a look at the tab downloads for extensive information about chemical resistance, bending radius and the general data sheet. If you have any further questions, Jeroen our product specialist is ready for you!
Request a quotation for 21 x 24 mm PTFE tubing
If you need very large quantities of PTFE tubing or are looking for a slightly different size, you can always fill the form below for a suitable offer: