Colored PTFE tubes
Production method colored PTFE
PTFE tube is naturally semi-transparent or milky. With a colored PTFE tube a dry pigment powder is added during the production process with a maximum of 4 grams per kilo.
Applications colored PTFE tube
Especially in installations where different chemicals are transported through several PTFE tubes, it is often useful to handle one color of PTFE hose per product. It is then imidiately clear which liquide is transported through the PTFE tube. This naturally improves safety and efficiency.
Common colors are red, yellow, blue and black.
Because very little pigment powder is added, our colored PTFE tubes also have the excellent properties of our standard PTFE tubes
- fire-resistant and flame-resistant
- Workable temperature range from -190c to + 250c
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Resistant to water
- Very low coefficient of friction
- Great resistance to fatigue
- FDA approved
If you want to order a colored PTFE tubes, request a quote here.
If a colored PTFE hose is not required for your application, order a natural PTFE tube easily online.
8 core values of PTFEtubeshop.com
1) Shipment within 24 hours for stock items
2) PTFE tube, first class quality with tight tolerances, also view the product specifications
3) Cut to size is optional
4) Customer specific stock and Just-in-time delivery; contact us to discuss the possibilities
5) Delivery on credit, Please fill the following form is you wish to open an account
6) Worldwide delivery
7) CO2 reduction, we plant a tree for every 20 kilos of material that we sell
8) We have the lowest prices, should our price not be right. Let us know and we will give you an alternative offer